Saturday, November 1, 2008

October 2008 Recap

I'm going to start trying to post a monthly recap of my poker activities. Now that I'm playing on a regular basis it should be easier to come up with material.

For the month of October, my bankroll increased by a little over 9%. The bulk of this was from a few large cash sessions at PartyPoker in order to clear a bonus. During 2008 I have only really been playing online poker during four of those months. In one of them I broke even but the other three saw me grow my bankroll by an average of 10%. The surprising part is that I have stayed in the lowest limits to try to balance my bankroll.

For the rest of the year I'm going to consolidate my bankroll across just three major sites. This will allow me to start moving into the limits that my bankroll supports. I'm hoping that this move will let me build my bankroll at a quicker pace while still shielding me from taking a major negative downswing.

No comments: